Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Comic Books and Video Games Characters

Comic Books and Video Games Characters

Normally I draw very simply with an H pencil, paint, and then go over my drawing with India ink. But this time, I drew with a water soluble graphite. I like the way the drawing came out. I did the shading with the graphite, but when I applied the watercolor paint, it really messed it up, as the shading was too strong. But amazingly I kind of really like the roughness of it, and is fitting to the theme. I was surprised with the look I got.













 

The Legend of Zelda









Mario & Wario




Angry Birds phone Game



And Super Heroes Emblems




Lego Batman





  

Chibi Wolverine


Teen Titans

Did I say girls rule?


 
 
Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts
 
 


MineCraft

 
More video game characters
 
 
 
 

  

 

 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment